Indian Singles Speed Dating Party on July 25th, 2008, at 7PM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Indian Singles Speed Dating Party on July 25th, 2008, at 7PM

Post by nyminutedating on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 am

NYMinuteDating.com, NYC's speed dating leader, is having one of its famous Indian Speed Dating Parties on Friday, July 25th, at 7PM.

Speed dating is the fun new way for single professional men and women to meet each other for love or friendship. At our event you could meet up to 15 singles just like you in one evening!

The men and women will be given match cards and will be setup on 5-minute dates with each other. here's your chance to meet more single men or women in one evening than most people meet in a whole year!

We have reserved space at Manhattan's Duvet Lounge for our event.

Cost is only $30.

To register or to find out more, please visit us online at: www.nyminutedating.com.

SPECIAL OFFER
FOR FEMALE MEMBERS OF GIRLPR.COM: INCLUDE A MESSAGE LETTING US KNOW THAT YOU FOUND US THROUGH GIRLPR.COM WHEN YOU REGISTER, AND YOU WILL GET A SECOND TICKET FREE SO YOU CAN BRING A FEMALE FRIEND. IT'S EASY: OUR REGISTRATION FORM HAS A TEXT BOX WHERE YOU CAN ADD "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION". ON THAT BOX SIMPLY ADD THAT YOU FOUND US THROUGH PRGIRL.COM, AND SEND US THE NAME OF YOUR FRIEND. Very Happy

When it comes to men I am picky, I have been to parties, clubs, and
have even tried online dating network sites. But profiles are so
deceptive. Speed dating allowed me to meet a wide variety of men face
to face in a safe, comfortable setting. I was able to choose right away
who I was interested in and it worked! I've been dating Jon for
over one year now!

April, 34, Westchester, NY

Last edited by nyminutedating on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:36 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edited a sentence that had words repeated)

nyminutedating

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top