5-23-08,Club Getaway Memorial Day Weekend with Weekenddating.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5-23-08,Club Getaway Memorial Day Weekend with Weekenddating.com

Post by JayR on Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:39 am

Date & Time:Suggested Audiences:Location:Find Local Food & Accommodations Cost:Description:More Information:
Friday, May 23, 2008
Adult
Club Getaway
59 South Kent Road
Kent, CT 06757
See Website
Book your trip by mentioning Weekenddating.com to save $25.00 at 212-752-2429

At Club Getaway you can do just about anything you want. And that includes nothing at all. Getaway for the Weekend. With an extra day of sports, parties, friends, laughing, dancing, waterfront, and everything else, you'll have to be dragged out of here kicking and screaming when it's time to go home.

Meet, party and play at Club Getaway. Discover your passion, indulge your senses, challenge yourself or just relax and unwind. Our beautiful and rustic weekend resort is located on 300 acres over-looking a sparkling lake in the nearby Berkshire Mountains of Kent, CT.

Great people, live music, amazing scenery, fresh airand did we mention sports? Well give you the time of you life at a place where you can have as much sports and excitement or as little  as you like.

Big Question: What if I dont have anyone to go with?

Answer: No problem. Many people are going solo. You can call me and I will try to introduce you to others who are going the same weekend as you. This way you will already know someone heading up. Call Jay at 718-757-6933

Question: How do we get there?

Answer: Either take The Club Getaway Bus (for a nominal fee) that leaves from Manhattan or the drive is about 2 hours from NYC.

E-mail: Jayr798@aol.com
Entered by: Jay Rosen

JayR

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top