Lil Wayne Hit With New Lawsuit Over Bentley Arnage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lil Wayne Hit With New Lawsuit Over Bentley Arnage

Post by totalindustry on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:38 pm

A California business man, seeking compensation for work done to Lil’ Wayne’s 1999 Bentley Arnage, officially filed a new lawsuit against Lil Wayne today in California Superior Court today (June 10). Le Marck de Andre and his Silicon Valley law firm are seeking $123,800 plus an additional $200 per day from Lil Wayne, Cash Money Records and Young Money Entertainment for failure to settle the debt. “My direct observation and experience with Dwayne M. Carter's financial and personal irresponsibility over the years has taught and demonstrated to me that he has become the new symbol of financial illiteracy and slavery in the 21st century,” an incensed de Andre told AllHipHop.com in a statement. “My prognostication is unless and until [he] transforms his personal, business, and financial attitude and adopts new behaviors, these unfortunate behavioral components will equate to future lawsuits, defaults, repossessions, foreclosures, and the making of a great candidate for bankruptcy." The new legal action coincides with the release of Lil’ Wayne’s album The Carter III, which hit stores today.

totalindustry

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile http://www.totalindustry.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top