New Women’s Group to WOW the Community

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by FreshTouch Publicity on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 am

AUSTELL, GA- Helping dispirited women gain the confidence needed to pursue a better life is what Certified Christian Counselor, Ieshea Hartwell had in mind when she decided to create the Women of Worth Ministry (W.O.W.)™. She understood that all these women needed were support and guidance and she designed W.O.W. to assist women in fulfilling their personal and/or professional growth.

W.O.W.™ meets bi-weekly at various locations where the women advise the group of goals they want to accomplish, such as create a website for a start-up business, plan a date with a spouse or create a personal mission statement. Everyone gives feedback on the goals presented and notes are taken.

“I’ve been approached by lots of women about wanting to do something else with their lives but didn’t have the information or support to move forward,” said Hartwell. “They look at my life and seem to think I have the information and can provide the support, so I took it as a sign from God and decided to start W.O.W.™”

W.O.W.™ is a part of the non-profit organization, Agape Christian Counseling Center, which is her passion and has begun paperwork to obtain her 501c3 status. Hartwell will act in the capacity of the Executive Director as she is completing her Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. She is married and, along with her husband, she teaches a monthly marriage enrichment class and a weekly Sunday school class for couples at church.

“My family is my rock and I built W.O.W.™ mirroring the support I have from my family,” said Hartwell. “My goal is for these women of worth to be the rock for their communities.”

FreshTouch Publicity

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-11

View user profile http://www.ftpublicity.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top