Page 1 of 1 • Share •
*** How to Get Featured Regularly in the Media on a Shoestring Budget!***
Who: Secrets of Successful Entrepreneurs
What: Free Training Interview Series
When: Tuesday, May 31st, 2011
Time: 5pm PST / 8pm EST
Where: Online or Via Phone
Have you ever wondered why certain businesses or products get featured in the media all the time? If you’ve thought it’s because they have large PR budgets, that’s not always the case! Kerry Bannigan, founder & CEO of Nolcha, shares her secrets to being featured regularly both on shows and in publications like NBC, CBS, BBC, Smart Money TV, MTV, the Wall Street Journal, Lucky, and Glamour. And she shares how you can do it too!
Kerry’s Bio: With an extensive background in marketing, events, and brand management Ms. Bannigan envisioned a much needed revolutionary advance of resources in the emerging/independent fashion industry. By teaming up with her business partner, Arthur Mandel, Nolcha was launched in March 2007. Bannigan has grown Nolcha’s mission to help aspiring and talented designers with the launch of Nolcha.com an online portal delivering daily fashion business, Nolcha Fashion Week: NYC, Independent Retail Week: NYC & Chicago.
The interviews will run the gamut and will cover all aspects of creating, and running a successful business. And each interview will include a Q&A session where you can ask your burning questions from experts who have been there and done that.
Upcoming Interview Topics Include:
* The Mental Toughness Mindset: How to Develop the Grit to Persevere through Adversity, Setbacks and Plateaus (Featuring Renita Kalhorn)
* How to Get Featured Regularly in the Media on a Shoestring Budget! (Featuring Kerry Bannigan)
* Internet Radio: Ride the Wave & Amp Up Your Business! (Featuring Jennifer S. Wilkov)
* How to Attain Instant Media Attention for a New Product, Even If It’s a Bit “Unconventional”! (Featuring Chris Haddad)
* Success & Happiness Redefined: Create Your Dynamic & Delicious Life! (Featuring Michele Mattia)
* Leaping Into the Unknown & Attracting a High Profile Partner (Featuring Dallas Hardcastle)
* And MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Secrets of Successful Entrepreneurs was founded to teach both aspiring and established business owners how to achieve success by learning from others as they mentor you through the process. The fastest way to learn is from someone else who has already made the mistakes and experienced the pitfalls and who can guide you so you avoid them. Thus, achieving success at a faster pace!
To find out more visit - http://success-secrets.secretsofse.com where you can also sign up for free training along with our business tips newsletter!
- Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-24
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum