Soo much fun in PR...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soo much fun in PR...

Post by Tina on Wed May 07, 2008 3:05 pm

...friday dinner rehearsal at Baru in old San Juan...Calle San Sebastian...yummy!...mini chicken empanada, yuca chips and plantanos with dip, skirt steak, risotto, shrimp in skewer...sangria and mojitos flowing.
...saturday drinking champagne with strawberries in the bridal suite...wedding at the intercontinental...pics on the beach as the sun sets...reception outdoors poolside...dancing in the rain...bridal party jumping in the pool with all our clothes on...what a fabulous wedding! bride and groom off for their honeymoon in Singapore, Australia then Philippine islands before heading back to NYC.
...sunday chillen poolside at the El San Juan Hotel...dinner at Lupis...margaritas...shots of patron...Sally sings Karaoke...meetup for drinks with Christie and Tony...who came with presents fr the rainforest...coconut and a bag of exotic mushroom which was deliciouso bounce ...151?...I thought that was the brand of alcohol not the percent of alcohol...whoaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm on FIREEEEEEEE affraid
...monday rented a car drove to the rainforest...soooooooooo beautiful...hiked to the big falls for 30 mins then took a dip...continued on to Loquia beach for some fresh oysters, clams and pinchos...watched sunset...my partner in crime Sally and I went to Old San Juan in the evening...cocktails at Tantra...then got pulled into the bar next door across fr The Parrot...drank some more...peach sangria...Rico suave...Edourdo to the rescue.
...tuesday...ponderosa...tourist shop...swam in the pool...then off to the aeropuerto for our late night flight...adios Puerto Rico...we will be back!

Tina

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soo much fun in PR...

Post by Tina on Tue May 13, 2008 1:34 pm

I wanna go back to PR...who wants to come sunny

Tina

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hperalta on Fri May 16, 2008 8:19 am

I just want to get out of the city for a while! Damm our cool jobs!

hperalta

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-06

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/h_nyc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum