Deep Space with Francois K every Monday @ Cielo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deep Space with Francois K every Monday @ Cielo

Post by cieloclub on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:20 pm

October 4th: early set by Jeannie Hopper, Francois K

October 11th: Francois K all night

October 18th: early set by Simbad, Francois K
When a DJ as well travelled as François K describes a club as the only venue he has truly felt at home in you know there must be something special about it. With a DJ journey than spans some 30-years, Kevorkian might have played such celebrated venues as Studio 54 and the Paradise Garage, but it’s his seven-year Deep Space residency at Cielo that is the most defining of his career. On Monday 18th he’s joined by Turntables On The Hudson regular Simbad guiding you on another celestial musical trip.

October 25th: Cheb I Sabbah & Francois K
Cheb I Sabbah is a renowned artist, composer and producer - the master of deconstructed club soundscape, chilled beats and world music joining Francois K and Deep Space on Monday 25th. Born Serge Elbaz, Cheb I Sabbah has been a world music DJ since the 1980s when he launched a groundbreaking Parisian club featuring Brazilian, North African and Indian sounds, complete with accompanying dancers and visuals. Since then he’s gone on to produce a plethora of albums inspired by Indian rhythms, and most recently, Moroccan culture. His approach to music reflects a passion for bringing people together. “Dance music can only grow bigger, because it’s one way all people can have some sort of communion that’s not present in Western society,” prophases the kaleidoscopic beat general from his San Francisco home.

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top