Desert Cinema Productions Presents the "HeArts of Vengeance" Red Carpet Premier!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desert Cinema Productions Presents the "HeArts of Vengeance" Red Carpet Premier!

Post by desertcinemaproductions on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 am

We are hosting the premier to the highly anticipated "HeArts of Vengeance" at Room Service Lounge from 6-10pm on September 23, 2010. There will be several surprise guests that will be in attendance.

We are also giving away FREE shots to the FIRST 50 people that purchase tickets online! As of yesterday, there are less than 20 tickets left! Make sure to get yours TODAY!

Although there will FREE shots given along with the premier to "HeArts of Vengeance", this event is really helping the earthquake victims in Haiti.
I am trying to keep my promise to help raise at least $1000 toward relief efforts. It's a promise I made once I received the news that my father and 3 little sisters were ok after the earthquakes struck! I knew I wanted to do something in return, and this is my first attempt at it! Please help by purchasing a ticket either at the "Purchase Tickets" section on our website at or at
Do something good for those in need. The media no longer covers this problem, but it doesn't mean that they are not in need of our help! Show your support and get a ticket TODAY!

There will be a cocktail/networking hour, followed by a great performance by a special guest, and the highly anticipated premier to "HeArts of Vengeance" along with other fun things happening throughout the night! Hope to see you there on September 23, 2010 from 6-10pm at Room Service Lounge!

Thank You,

Stephanie Dorceant
Co-Owner of Desert Cinema Productions
PH: (347) 350-9853

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top