Keith Lloyd Couture Trunk Show Invitation-NYC April 27-29, 2010 RSVP ONLY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keith Lloyd Couture Trunk Show Invitation-NYC April 27-29, 2010 RSVP ONLY!

Post by pjcegt20092010 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:38 am

Please BECOME A FAN so that you might refer your Friends and Associates! Pamela Joan's Personal FaceBook

F A S H I O N . D E S I G N . M E E T S . H A N D . T A I L O R I N G
Keith Lloyd is an appointment-only couture house in New York City. We offer a unique, convenient shopping experience where our fashion designers (trained in New York City and Paris) create design collections then visit you to create an entire wardrobe of hand tailored clothing. At the consultation, they work with you to select the right fabrics, customize the designs and provide the fit that complements you and supports your lifestyle. You get the designs you like, using the finest fabrics, custom tailored to fit your body type. This is clothing of choice, not chance. It will fit and you will love it.

WATCH The Keith Lloyd Couture Experience Videos:

Our lines include business wear, business casual wear, upper casual wear, formal wear and outerwear clothing. You can choose from more than 3,000 variants of some of the world’s finest fabrics. We can schedule personal consultations at our 57th st location or a designer can meet with you at your home or office.

We offer custom designed and hand tailored business wear, business casual wear, outerwear and formal wear wardrobe solutions for men and women. Our signature design and hand tailoring approach for all of our clothing bespokes Savile Row fitted clothing, with rope shoulders, and is superior to Ready To Wear, because it is made according to The Individual's own measurements. The construction is consistent for each clothing item: an individual pattern is hand cut for each client, and ends with fine finishing touches, including hand-felled armholes, hems, and open button holes at the bottom of jacket sleeves. We are couture house and create our patterns in-house. Therefore, we can incorporate different design elements that complement your style, fit preferences, figure, and body type. (Please respond to this Invitation for a preview of some of our designs and hand tailoring details on our suits).

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best Regards,

Pamela J Carter, Relationship Manager
Pamela Joan's Personal FaceBook Click through to KLC's Fan Page and FAN us!
Keith Lloyd Couture's Website
Keith Lloyd Couture Videos

Last edited by pjcegt20092010 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature Line)

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top