Famed Sports/ Entertainment Publicist is Seeking PR Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Famed Sports/ Entertainment Publicist is Seeking PR Work

Post by barrymezey on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Dear PR Enthusiasts, my name is Mr. Barry Mezey or known as B1G B in sports and entertainment. I work with several stars in sports and entertainment in the South Florida markets. I am looking to book my music clients, athlete's and celebrity models for gigs to host parties in the SoBe and Ft. Lauderdale area. My resume along with testimonials are below. My clients have been featured in BIG Magazine, Fox Sports, 944 Magazine, GoLiveMiami.Com, NBC Sports, ESPN, OnTheFlipSide.Com, Etc. I work with many stars as well as rising talent. I am a full-service marketing agent/ manager/ publicist in sports marketing and entertainment. Please contact me if you are interested or if your brand, company, night club, hotel, celebrity or famous athlete needs creative PR with the best spin in the business. I am much cheaper than my counter parts and I charge $35/ per hour compared to large firm that charge hundreds of dollars in hourly rates. I am also very personable and have the appeal of a large PR and representation firm with the personal touch of a boutique style company.

Barry Mezey

Former Athlete
Has Acquired Many Lucrative Endorsement, Sponsorship, Licensing Deals and Appearances For His SMG Clients.
Acquired The Most Famous Licensing Deal In Sports Memorabilia and Trading Card History For The Youngest Tennis Player To Receive A Licensing Deal With “Ace Authentic” in Rising Tennis Star Alexus Jones- March 2009
NCAA Division II National Champion Program Member (NYIT 03)
Former Top Junior Hockey Player
Former Top High School Soccer Player
Active in community charities
Runs and Manages an Active Client Roster of Over 10 World-Class Athletes and Celebrities
Has Been Working In The Sports Marketing and Talent Industries For Over Seven Years
Diploma in Business Office Management and Career Development - NYIT
Certification in Sports Management University Of Miami
Certification in Athlete Management- Sports Management Worldwide
Was mentored by former SFX Sports Group Football Agent G. Lynn Lashbrook
Graduated 2nd overall in College Class NYIT
WTA Certified Tennis Agent
ATP Tour Card – Tennis Agent
Eagle Scout (B.S.A. 6/1998)

"Barry, I think Jerry Maguire should want to be you."-NFL Star D.D. Jones and Father to SMG Client "Alexus Jones" and next tennis prodigy of Richard Williams-

"Barry, don't blow up too big now. I like the boutique style firm with SMG and the personal attention we get from you and SMG." -NFL Star and father of SMG Client "Alexus Jones", D. D. Jones-

"Barry, thank you! The Wilson deal you acquired for Alexus means a lot to our family and Alexus really enjoys her new Wilson racket and products you acquired for her."-D.D. Jones-

"Barry, you pulled off a great job with the NBC Sports interview for Alexus and we are very grateful to you and thank you for being our agent."-D.D. Jones-

"Barry you are the one of the best publicists I have ever seen, you always produce, know how to represent and make a star, and we are grateful to work with you." -Anonymous Source-

"Barry, good luck with SMG. I'm looking forward to a great partnership." -Zachary Railey-

"Barry, you are the best agent I could ever ask for." -Paige Railey-

SMG Website: http://www.smgworldllc.com or Blackberry (786) 314 9493

Superstar Management Group

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Famed Sports/ Entertainment Publicist is Seeking PR Work

Post by Admin on Fri May 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Very Happy

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-04-02