Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Co-Ed Dating & Flirting Class: Learn From Experienced Professionals
* Is your dating life harder than you want it to be?
* Canít figure out what you should and shouldnít do on a date?
* Do you freeze when you see a person you want to approach?
If you answered Yes to the previous questions...read on. We can help!
WHEN: Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 2:00 PM
WHERE: Midtown Location: Address Sent on Payment
WHY: To Improve Your Dating Life & Take It To The Next Level
PRICE: $42.00 Prepaid
With spring at our doors, we figured a dating crash course was in order. The seminar is taught by two Dating coaches who have been been covered in the New York Times, Learning Annex, Time Out, Sirius Radio, Downtown and number of other media outlets. They boast a very high dating life satisfaction improvement with their clients. Our male coach, Art and our female coach, Dorit will give you advice on improving your dating life.
This workshop will energize you and give you a new perspective on meeting and dating. We'll help you minimize your weaknesses and develop your strengths. Bring any personal questions so we can give you the answers to help you take your dating life to the next level.
SEMINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
* How to flirt
* Why flirting will make or break your dates
* How to know if the other person is a right choice for you
* 3 biggest mistakes men and women make in meeting and dating
* 5 ways to approach a person you like, without feeling awkward
* What to talk about after first few minutes of conversation
* Speed Dating Event Doís and Doníts
* And much more...
- Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-24
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum