Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Who: Adventure Society
What: Archery & Sushi – An Afternoon of Zen
When: Saturday March 28, 2009
Time: 9am - *3:30pm (*Return Time Is Approximate)
Limit: 15 people
Experience: No Experience Necessary - All Levels
Where: Meeting in Midtown / Returning to Midtown Manhattan
Cost: Early Registration Pricing Starts at $67 p.p.
For 50,000 years, archery has been practiced around the world. Join us by taking part in this historic tradition with a Zen-like afternoon of archery. Like Robin Hood and his Merry Men, draw back your bow, take aim, and with the slightest steadiest release, listen to the arrow whirr through the air as it flies toward your target and bull's-eye! For those of you that don't get a bull's-eye on the first try, not to worry! You will find skills you never knew you had through the techniques taught by our master instructor. After your lesson you'll have an hour to practice what you've learned. With each shot you'll notice your technique improving, your accuracy increasing, and your satisfaction deepening.
Finish your Day of Zen with lunch at a wonderful Japanese restaurant. They serve the typical sushi, sashimi, and rolls along with their mouth watering specialty rolls which include: Lobster Feast Roll (lobster, mint, basil & jicama w/vodka-lime soy vinaigrette), Chilean Sea Bass Roll (with asparagus & yuzu miso), Ocean Roll (snow crab, avocado & tobiko w/kani on top), Tsunami Roll (crunchy spicy salmon roll w/super white tuna on top), Mango Mania Roll (crunchy & spicy snow crab roll topped w/fresh mango), Rocky Roll (tuna, avocado & crunch w/shrimp on top) and Crispy Oyster Roll, to name a few! They also have salads, tempura, teriyaki, donburi, noodle soups, katsu, pan fried noodles and more!
Join Us For Some of Our Upcoming Activities Including:
* Learn to Ice Climb Day Trip – (Sat. Feb. 14th)
* Winter Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sun. Feb. 15th)
* Archery & Sushi – A Day of Zen – (Sat. Feb. 21st) *SOLD OUT*
* Snowmobiling w/Optional Beer Tasting – (Sat. Feb. 21st) ***ONLY 4 SPACES AVAILABLE!***
* Cross-Country Skiing / Snowshoeing / Snow Tubing – (Sat. Feb. 28th) *SOLD OUT*
* Winter Skydive w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sun. March 1st) *SOLD OUT*
* Snowmobiling w/Optional Beer Tasting – (Sat. March 7th)
* Winter Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sun. March 8th)
* Cross-Country Skiing / Snowshoeing / Snow Tubing – (Sat. March 14th)
* Learn to Ice Climb Day Trip – (Sun. March 15th)
* Spring Mountain Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sat. March 21st)
* Delaware Water Gap Spring Hike & Wine Tasting – (Sun. March 22nd)
* Archery & Sushi – A Day of Zen – (Sat. March 28th)
* Guns & Put - Test Your Skills & Wine Prizes! - (Sun. March 29th) *SOLD OUT*
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
To find out more about upcoming trips and activities visit - http://www.adventuresociety.com where you can also sign up for our weekly activity newsletter!
Adventure Society is a NYC based social organization and tour operator comprised of singles and couples who enjoy unique travel, varying levels of outdoor activities and city social events. We are dedicated to offering New Yorkers access to an active, healthy, social lifestyle through our trips, activities and social events. A.S. was founded as the first organization of its kind in the city and is the only fully licensed and insured company of its kind in the city.
- Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-02
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum