Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Who: Adventure Society
What: Snowmobiling w/Optional Beer Tasting
When: Saturday March 7, 2009
Time: 10am - *7pm (*Return time is approximate)
Experience: No Experience Necessary - All Levels
Limit: 14 people
Where: Transportation from Midtown
Cost: Early Registration Price Starts at $160 p.p.
***LAST TRIP OF THE SEASON!***
Spend an adrenaline-packed day whizzing around on snowmobiles and then rest and relax with lunch at a local restaurant followed by an optional beer tasting at the brewery. We'll start the day on 62 acres of snow- filled terrain! Choose from a snowmobile race track that you can race others on! Head to the wide-open field where you can do donuts, circles and figure eights! Or disappear into the back-country woods for single track fun racing around trees, over hills and through the challenging terrain! This is an unguided trip ensuring that you can go where you want as slowly or quickly as you want!
Then we'll head to lunch and an optional beer tasting! The brewery and pub is nestled at the foot of the mountains in a beautiful scenic valley in a breathtakingly restored 200-year-old barn. Their award winning brewer and outstanding culinary team have developed a wide variety of unique beers and culinary creations to appeal to the diverse tastes of the most discerning beer drinkers.
After the tasting you'll dine in the pub by a warm and cozy stone fireplace where you can choose from their extensive menu including: Seafood Dishes, Burgers, Ribs, Chicken, Mexican Dishes, Salads, Soups, Sandwiches and other vegetarian dishes.
Join Us For Some of Our Upcoming Activities Including:
* Learn to Ice Climb Day Trip – (Sat. Feb. 14th)
* Winter Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sun. Feb. 15th)
* Archery & Sushi – A Day of Zen – (Sat. Feb. 21st) *SOLD OUT*
* Snowmobiling w/Optional Beer Tasting – (Sat. Feb. 21st) ***ONLY 4 SPACES AVAILABLE!***
* Cross-Country Skiing / Snowshoeing / Snow Tubing – (Sat. Feb. 28th) *SOLD OUT*
* Winter Skydive w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sun. March 1st) *SOLD OUT*
* Snowmobiling w/Optional Beer Tasting – (Sat. March 7th)
* Winter Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sun. March 8th)
* Cross-Country Skiing / Snowshoeing / Snow Tubing – (Sat. March 14th)
* Learn to Ice Climb Day Trip – (Sun. March 15th)
* Spring Mountain Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting – (Sat. March 21st)
* Delaware Water Gap Spring Hike & Wine Tasting – (Sun. March 22nd)
* Archery & Sushi – A Day of Zen – (Sat. March 28th)
* Guns & Put - Test Your Skills & Wine Prizes! - (Sun. March 29th) *SOLD OUT*
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
To find out more about upcoming trips and activities visit - http://www.adventuresociety.com where you can also sign up for our weekly activity newsletter!
Adventure Society is a NYC based social organization and tour operator comprised of singles and couples who enjoy unique travel, varying levels of outdoor activities and city social events. We are dedicated to offering New Yorkers access to an active, healthy, social lifestyle through our trips, activities and social events. A.S. was founded as the first organization of its kind in the city and is the only fully licensed and insured company of its kind in the city.
- Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-02
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum