Holiday Meetup Social Friday December 5th @ Fashion 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holiday Meetup Social Friday December 5th @ Fashion 40

Post by pointmen promotions on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Are you ready to help celebrate the end of the year & welcome the Holiday Season?

Come join us Friday December 5th, as we celebrate the 2008 Holiday Season at Fashion 40, in Midtown!!

The event begins at 6PM and officially ends at 10PM, although I am sure that more than a few of us will be sticking around afterward (place closes at 4am). There are half priced drinks until 8pm as well.

As you may remember from the 2007 Holiday Event, Fashion 40 is a very cool lounge, laid back music in the beginning, then the DJ starts playing music to get you on your feet!

The service is very good, and there is a full menu as well, in case you are hungry between conversations with the group and dancing!

There is no cost to attend; you just pay for your own food & drinks ordered.

We will have the ENTIRE upstairs VIP section for our Holiday Meetup! Just tell the doorman that you are there for the Holiday Meetup on Sam's list.

And we will have at least 2 or 3 dedicated servers taking our drink orders as well, so no need to go to the bar. Just relax and vibe with your fellow Meetup group members!

Due to space restrictions, no MAYBE rsvp's are available for this Meetup.

Also, if you plan on attending, I recommend that you arrive EARLY at the start of the event. Our VIP section will fill up VERY quickly, and once we reach capacity, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to gain access to the area upstairs.

Additionally, if you RSVP YES and cannot attend, please be sure to change your RSVP by 5PM the day of the Meetup to give another group member the chance to attend.

For more details (food and drink menu, official RSVP list, etc) you my click on my profile here on Facebook, then click on the link for my MEETUPS. You may also RSVP here via Facebook directly.

Be sure to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you there!!

NY Black/Latino Afterwork Drinks/Networking Group

Email RSVP:

Last edited by pointmen promotions on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add to calendar)

pointmen promotions

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top