Ladies...Get a FREE Shopping Spree!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ladies...Get a FREE Shopping Spree!

Post by partieswithlinda on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:11 am

Slumber Parties encourages women to take control of their sexuality by empowering them in their relationships and in their everyday lives. Our romance-enhancing products are designed to help couples and individuals increase their sensual pleasure. We sell high-quality products made in approved laboratories with pharmaceutical-grade materials.

Our company was recently a corporate sponsor of the national conference for the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT), where we introduced our products and services to over 800+ professionals. We've been nationally televised on the Today Show and Montel Williams show and recently ranked #1,142 as Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and #38 Top Companies in Consumer Products according to INC 5000.

I tastefully present our most popular products and offer a bit of knowledge on bedroom accessories and lotions plus give some helpful tips for the bedroom. I also carry some sexy lingerie! Orders are place in private and because I carry stock, the majority of the party guests get to leave with their goodies! Valentine's day is around the corner, so what a perfect time to get the girls together for some early shopping for romantic goodies and lingerie! While most of my client contact occurs in a group setting, I also work with clients on an individual basis by appointments only. Because I party for a living, I am available 7 days a week; morning, noon and evening. My parties are perfect for Stay at Home Mom's... I can do an early morning party for you while the kids are in school - no worries about finding babysitters!

Hostesses earn 10% of the party sales in their choice of Slulmber Parties product plus various other discounts and perks. I fill out the party invitations (all you need to do is pass them out) and in additon to the invitations, hostesses receive their own website hub where they can email invites to friends. I make it totally easy to host a party! In leiu of the hostess 10% credit, I can turn the party into a fundraiser by writing a check for the amount of the 10% credit made out to your charity of choice!

I am currently seeking women who are serious about having financial freedom while having a flexible schedule and unlimited income! Be a consultant for a one of the fastest growing businesses for women only!

Please contact me through the following link: http://www.slumberpartiesbylindakoontz.com (or call me at (954)798.7197. Contact me NOW to get your party started! Dates fill up quickly. I cover Miami/Broward/West Palm Beach.

*~Mention that you saw my post on GirlPR and get a FREE GIFT at your party!

*~10% off your 1st phone order (mastercard/visa accepted).

*~I LOVE referrals! Refer a friend that books and has their party with me and receive $15 gift certificate!

*Slumber Parties is for 18yo+ women only and are not actual sleep-overs

partieswithlinda

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top