NEW club in NYC: Grand Opening Party Saturday!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW club in NYC: Grand Opening Party Saturday!!

Post by Angelmotion on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:41 pm

1/2 price ALL beer and well drinks!!!
Mention 'LESLIE' at the door to get a bracelet for the deal!

Date: 10/8 Saturday
Place: 390 8th Ave, btw 29th & 30th St.
Time: 10pm-4am
Crowd: Mixed
Music: hip-hop, top 40

Come out with your entourage and check it out and see what all the hype is about. Brand new furniture, new floor, new bar, state of the art laser lighting system, sound system, new elevated VIP area, dance pole?! Come check out this venue's GRAND OPENING PARTY this Saturday!!

Name of the place? To be determined...
As an extra incentive for all the guests that attend this event there will be a "name" suggestion box. Get those creative wheels turning and come up with a name for this new venue!! The one chosen will receive a prize given out by DAVID Z. CHEN, the club owner.
Venue holds approx 400+ people, 2 floors with a bar on each!!

To celebrate this special event there will be TWO hours of 1/2 price on all beer and well drinks!! Starting @ 10pm-12am
**Have to mention my name at the door to get a bracelet for this special deal**

Bottle service $250 per bottle, let me know if any of you people want bottle service...i can get u a nice deal! Call me 551.206.1195

Those of you that came out to my passed events know the drill. Just mention my name 'LESLIE' at the door for guestlist privilege.

EVERYONE FREE BEFORE 12AM on the guestlist!!

Subway: A,C,E to Penn station, B/D/F/N/Q/R/V/W/1/2/3 to 34th Street –that’s a lot of subways that goes there cause it's at a convenient location right near MSG

How do you know if you're at the right place? Just look for the velvet ropes and the mean looking security guards!

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top