Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Who: Adventure Society
What: Vegetarian Thanksgiving Cooking Class w/Relaxing Yoga
When: Saturday November 15, 2008
Time: 1:30pm - 6:30pm
Limit: 9 people
Experience: No Experience Necessary - All Levels
Where: 26th St. (Address Contained in Confirmation E-mail)
Cost: Early Registration Pricing Starts at $69 p.p.
Start your afternoon off with a relaxing 60 min. yoga class. This class will take you through a series of yoga postures, stretches and
breathing exercises, awakening your bodys vitality and clarifying your mind. Experience how the practice of yoga creates calmness, relaxes the mind and body, improves body awareness, and relieves stress. You will finish the class
feeling fresh and alive!
Then change clothes and move to the Thanksgiving Cooking Class. For this class we will create a traditional flavored Thanksgiving meal
with all vegetarian elements. The meal will contain the same familiar flavors of squash, cranberries, greens, and fall fruits. This meal is sure to tantalize even the most discerning palate!
* Fall Stew Served in a Pumpkin & Topped with Corn & Cucumber Salsa
* Citrus Spiced Yams
* Spicy Pumpkin Quinoa
* Sautéed Kale w/Cranberries
* Pear Apple Crisp
Join Us For Some of Our Upcoming Local Activities Including:
* Haunted House Tour w/Apple & Pumpkin Picking (Sat. Oct. 25th) ***SOLD OUT****
* ATV 4-Wheeling w/Optional Beer Tasting (Sat. Oct. 25th) *LAST TRIP OF THE SEASON!*
* Fall Foliage Horseback Ride w/Apple & Pumpkin Picking & Wine Tasting (Sun. Oct. 26th) *LAST APPLE & PUMPKIN PICKING TRIP!*
* ARCHERY & SUSHI - An Afternoon of Zen (Sat. Nov. 1st)
* Fall Foliage Tandem Hang Gliding w/Optional Wine Tasting & Bocce (Sun. Nov. 2nd) *LAST TRIP OF THE SEASON!*
* Fall Foliage Country Bike Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting (Sat. Nov. 8th)
* Fall Mountain Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting & Bocce (Sun. Nov. 9th) *LAST BOCCE TRIP OF THE SEASON!*
* Vegetarian Thanksgiving Cooking Class w/Relaxing Yoga (Sat. Nov. 15th)
* Minnewaska Hike B w/Optional Wine Tasting (Sun. Nov. 16th)
* Traditional Thanksgiving Cooking Class w/Relaxing Yoga (Sat. Nov. 22nd)
* Mountain Horseback Ride w/Optional Wine Tasting (Sun. Nov. 23rd)
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
To find out more about upcoming trips and activities visit - http://www.adventuresociety.com where you can also sign up for our
weekly activity newsletter!
Adventure Society is a NYC based social organization and tour operator comprised of singles and couples who enjoy unique travel, varying levels of outdoor activities and city social events. We are dedicated to offering New Yorkers access to an active, healthy, social lifestyle through our trips, activities and social events. A.S. was founded as the first organization of its kind in the city and is the
only legally licensed and insured company of its kind in the city.
- Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-02
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum